Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Have ya got a minute?

I began posting to this blog in 2010.  Since then I've posted much of my historical novel, two small photo/poetry books, much of my genealogy, hundreds of my photos, dozens of my poems, countless thoughts on religion and politics, and a variety of odds & ends.  This blog has received thousands of page views from all over the world, but has very few followers and rarely receives a comment. Suffice it to say I'm bored and discouraged.  I'm going to post a link at which you may contact me if you'd like.  I'd appreciate any encouragement you might offer. I'm also looking for a reputable publisher and would appreciate suggestions.  If you occasionally enjoy any of my posts, I'd love to hear from you.
stcasebeer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment