Wednesday, December 18, 2019

One Granddad, free to a good home.




As children, some of you had the good fortune to have a Granddad who would read to you for as long as you would sit quietly and listen. Some of you did not. I’m prepared to afford that opportunity now.


Recently I began reading aloud from my books, and posting the selections to YouTube. Lord willing, I will continue with this practice for as long as there is evidence that someone is listening. The selections are short, nonpartisan reminiscences of youthful innocence and adventure, read from the nostalgic solitude of my rustic cabin. I intend to release these posts in serial form, so I suggest you subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you don’t miss chapters.



Hope to see you there,

Grandpa shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment