Saturday, May 24, 2014

The entire point of Christianity

Happy Memorial Day! The couple in the photo is my Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Daniels. My Great Grandmother lived to the ripe old age of 96.  I knew her well.  Great Grandpa passed away when my mother was little.  I never met him.  Despite never having met Great Grandpa, I always thought of them as a couple and I always loved them both.  I’ve been criticized by a professed Christian for suggesting that I was able to love someone that I never even met.  I find this ironic.  The entire point of Christianity is to love someone that we’ve never met, and to love Him with all our heart, all our soul, all our mind and all our strength. If we’re not able to do that, there’s not much point to the rest of The Book.  SC

No comments:

Post a Comment