Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I've been asked if I'm a Democrat.

I've been asked if I'm a Democrat. I'm a person of faith and an American. My beliefs and convictions are those of the Bible, America's founding documents, and our Constitution. I believe in doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God. And I recognize your right to walk with yours. I believe in freedom, to the full extent freedom is possible, without infringing on the rights of others. I believe, as Americans, we have a responsibility to protect these liberties for ourselves, others, and future generations, and to defend our republic against all threats both foreign and domestic. I believe any threat to our democratic republic is a threat against me, and as such, I advocate for quick and certain justice for anyone who threatens the peace, the rule of law, or the peaceful transition of power. And I believe to do otherwise is inexcusable. I believe liars and convicted criminals should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And I intend to vote accordingly. SC

No comments:

Post a Comment