Tuesday, April 26, 2016

THE DAMAGE WAS ALRESDY DONE


Yesterday I was lounging contentedly in the Corolla, patiently awaiting the arrival of my spouse, as instructed; when a remarkably well fed young lady ambled by.  She was gaily bedight in a two-piece swimsuit which, despite what I’m certain had been a valiant effort, was rapidly abandoning all hope of containing her.  Her plentiful form was an entirely unrestrained celebration of unbridled undulation, and displayed a propensity for self expression, independence and extravagant fluidity of motion well beyond anything I’d previously imagined or ever hoped to see. I quickly averted my gaze and began a frantic contemplation of the cosmos in a desperate attempt to unsee the demonstration, but the damage was already done.  SC

No comments:

Post a Comment