Thursday, November 14, 2013

JUST BETWEEN YOU & ME

Comprised of only one ol' man, I'm a mighty small crew, but I have the advantage of being the crew leader; when I say break, we break! We don't clock out for breaks.  I call our system, honor watch.  When the misses isn't on 'er watch, I generally take a break.  ;)
SC

We dined out the other night, and I have a question.  If it has practically no sauce, practically no onions, and only three cashew halves, is it still cashew chicken, or is it just chicken?
SC

Just between you and me, I spend a considerable amount of time on Facebook, hoping for meaningful social interaction and validation, when what I really need is a good psychologist.  Of course, I can afford Facebook, and a good shrink is entirely beyond my means.

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment