Sunday, October 30, 2011

One Stop Christmas Shopping! CHEAP! With FREE Shipping!

A Heartfelt Apology
Poor Little Obie!
 I’ve taken the hopes & dreams, and doubts & fears, and triumphs & failures that we all have in common with those hearty souls who’ve preceded us, and created an affable, unpretentious character that young and old alike are likely to relate to on some level.  And then I’ve inflicted him with much of my own childhood, debilitating vulnerability, incomprehensible faith, some of our country’s most colorful and gut wrenching history, and a plethora of the ubiquitous maladies that plague us all! And I’ve cast him, nearly naked, into the world. God, consider my motives and forgive me.
 The Author
Obie as a Kindle Ebook

Obie at Amazon.com with free shipping

Obie at Barnes & Noble
Obie at Google Books
Click on the Google Books link for free excerpts.

Or order Obie's Quest at a book store near you.
And please accept my apology for
another shameless plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment