Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All The Answers


Like most everyone who is sufficiently foolish to drop their guard and share their feelings on a blog, every once in awhile, I succumb to the urge to try and write something philosophical.  I’m rarely successful, and generally come across as presumptuous, if not downright arrogant.  It is my blog after all, and I hope you’ll forgive me.


As a young man, it often bothered me that I seemed to struggle, while others had all the answers.  I’m older now, and I’ve made an observation.  More often than not, the people who insist they have all the answers, have entirely missed the whole point of the question.


Once you have a rudimentary grasp of the point, there are basically only two questions: who can I help, and how. The answers are different for everyone, and they change every day. No one knows all the answers, but unless you have the questions right, you’re just wasting your time.  STC

No comments:

Post a Comment