Thursday, August 15, 2024

I intend to continue sounding the alarm until I run out of time. SC

I'm as sick of all this political bickering as anyone, but here's the deal. People will begin voting soon. I don't watch a few snippets of news; I watch lots of news! Whether it's reported on your news media or not, If the MAGA Republicans have their way, project 2025 will be the blueprint for our future. If that happens, bigots will be thrilled. Racists will be thrilled, and Christian Nationalists will be thrilled. But America's long, celebrated history of pursuing a more perfect union will be over. Democracy in America will be over. "One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all" will be over. That's the truth as I see it, and I intend to continue sounding the alarm until I run out of time. SC

No comments:

Post a Comment